There are some things in this world that I simply cannot comprehend;
1. Why anyone would wear jeggins
2. What goes through the mind of politicians when they say stupid things
3. Why guys only work out the top half of their bodies
4. Why marriage equality is still an issue
5. How aeroplanes work – I don’t care how many times you explain it. I still think its magic
6. Why people stay in a job they hate
7. Crocs. Period.
8. Why Leonardo DiCaprio hasn’t won an oscar yet.
9. Why hot cross buns go on sale on Boxing Day
10. Why Americans are so against a public health care system
11. Reality TV – Specifically how Survivor has lasted 28 seasons!!!!
12. Why the first person you wanna text when your drunk is your ex
13. Fake tan that makes you orange
14. People that don’t like coffee
15. Why some people do not have the urge to travel. Like at all.
That last one is something that actually blows my mind. How can people not want to see the world? Ever since I can remember, I’ve always wanted to go see the world. To experience new things. To meet new people. To taste new foods. I don’t understand why anyone would not want to try new things. I find these people weird. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t think these kinds of people can be trusted. You can’t trust someone that lives in a bubble and doesn’t care about seeing the rest of the world.
I believe that you cant be the best that you can be, until you experience this beautiful planet that we live in. Maybe it’s just me but you need to get out of your comfort zone.
It leaves me gobsmacked.